- where you have given clear consent for us to do so for a specific purpose;
- where the processing is necessary for a contract WOS has with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract;
- where the processing is necessary to protect someone’s life;
- where the processing is necessary for WOS to perform a task in the public interest or for its official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law;
- where the processing is necessary for WOS to otherwise comply with the law.
- to manage members, volunteers, donors, staff, partnership relationships, and commercial interactions;
- to ensure the effectiveness and rigour associated with the operation and results of our surveys and campaigns, including contacting you to validate and/or verify your data;
- to provide you with feedback on the surveys you have contributed to;
- to enable us periodically to send you information about our work which we think you may find interesting, using the contact channels you have indicated you prefer (you may opt out of receiving such communications at any time).